musings of a simple man in a complicated world

Monday, April 4, 2011

useless posting

Not much good to say today.  I could whine about how hard school is.  I could whine about how all I do is work.  I could whine about being late on my homework.  I could whine about not having anything good to say.  I could whine about having to listen to you whine about every sentence started so far begins with "I". I could.. but I won't.  

I just finished this:

I thought it was fitting for a project done entirely on the due date.  No matter what I do I can not seem to devote the kind of time to school that needs to be.  Family, work, church, school, etc...  Summer is around the corner though.  Even though I feel like a chump for only being able to take two classes at a time each semester, I am operating at my capacity right now.  For all the work being done, you'd think there would be more work being done though!  

No comments:

Post a Comment